THE NEWEST TOWNHOUSE DEVELOPMENT IN PACIFIC DOUGLAS, South Surrey!!
This brand new townhouse complex Located on a tranquil country road across from Peace Portal golf course, The Crossing has been designed to be a respite from the busy world around it. Its big plans upon completion will include 67 spacious and thoughtfully conceived 2, 3, and 4 bedroom townhomes that back onto a protected green space. With numerous walking trails nearby and safe residential streets, The Crossing’s site plan harkens back to a time when kids played freely, and parents were free from worry.
Just 5-10 minutes by car from big box stores, while still within close distance to the US border, The Crossing allows you to enjoy the best of the west coast without compromising on the quality of life you and your family desire. This could be the ultimate townhouse lifestyle!
WHERE WE LIVE:
– Away from the hustle but close to everything you need to make a house a home.
– Located on a shaded country road.
– Across from Peace Portal golf course, con ned only by parklands.
– A stone’s throw from main highways & amenities, but miles from their noise.
– Beach, biking & brews all within 5-minutes.
OUTER BEAUTY YOU CAN’T HELP BUT ENVY:
– A quiet forested setting.
– Classic east coast exteriors that rock cedar shake, durable hardi-board and easy care vinyl siding.
– Premier homes back onto natural greenspace.
– Classic window design accented with wood shutters.
– Private entertainment-sized decks.
– Charming entry and common area lighting
– Arched portico entries.
– Community walkways designed for you and your neighbours.
AND YOU THOUGHT WE LOOKED GOOD ON THE OUTSIDE:
– Two colour schemes to choose from, white and grey.
– Classic archways on main oor*.
– Light hardwood laminate ooring and open living spaces.
– Wood baseboards and door casings.
– 9-foot ceilings on main level.
– Unique raised living or dining area in some homes*.
– Never get your wires crossed again with an entertainment centre wire management system.
– Classic ceilings and recessed lighting.
– Dining room is pre-wired for pendant light.
– Powder room featured on main or basement level.
– Full size pantry and broom closet.
– Zoned electric baseboard heating.
– Open interior doors with modern at panel and brushed chrome lever handles.
– 2” horizontal blinds.
– Spacious double or single garage with carport, some with additional storage space.
– Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors on all oors make feeling safe easy.
SMART KITCHENS FOR SMART LIVING:
– Choose your favourite custom shaker panel cabinetry in white or light grey with modern brushed chrome pulls.
– Soft close cabinetry doors and drawers.
– Solid quartz countertops.
– Stainless steel single bowl sink and garburator.
– Classic subway tile backsplash.
– Polished chrome high-arc faucet with integrated spray.
– Birch dovetail drawer boxes.
– Stainless steel KitchenAid® appliance package.
– Contemporary counter depth fridge.
– Revel in your power with gourmet wall oven & microwave out of reach for tiny hands.
– Gas cooktop means you can lose your power, but never your meal.
BATHROOMS THAT MAKE YOU WANT TO SING IN THE SHOWER:
– Modern oversized porcelain tile ooring.
– Designer shower with sleek tile surround walls.
– Polished chrome bathroom xtures.
– Save space with wall hung sink in powder rooms.
– Durable laminate countertops in main and basement level bathrooms.
– Deep ensuite soaker tub*.
– Oversized 5-ft walk-in shower in master ensuite.
WHERE WE GO ABOVE AND BEYOND:
– Full-sized stacking washer and dryer included.
– Modern at paneled doors and bi-fold closet doors.
– Ceiling lights in bedrooms.
– Gas BBQ hook-up on decks.
– Roughed in alarm system.
– Never miss an Instagram post again with 12 months of free TELUS High Speed Internet 15 with wireless router and modem.
– 12 months of free TELUS Optik TVs Essentials package, a choice of 2 theme packs and PVR.
THE GRAMERCY WAY & WARRANTY COVERAGE- Cover all your bases with Comprehensive Travelers Guarantee of Canada Insurance coverage:
2 years for materials and labour
5 years for building envelope
10 years for structural defects
– Attentive Gramercy Homeowner Service Department offers online inquiry submission capability for all your after purchase questions and warranty needs.
– Dimple membrane wrapped foundations with 50-year warranty.
– Exterior wall rain screen system.
– 2X6 exterior wall construction and R20 insulation.
– Cat 5 wiring for Ethernet, telephone and ADSL Internet throughout the home.