Truly a rare find, Hycroft is nestled in South Surrey’s desirable Grandview Heights neighbourhood.
These 65 large 4-bedroom rowhomes have everything you are looking for in a home, from a distinctive main level entry, walkout patios and fenced yards, to finished basements and a detached garage. Revel in the space and freedom, because Hycroft’s rowhomes are all freehold properties brought to life by an experienced and visionary development team.
Learn about NEW and RE-SALE properties – contact Trevor:
- LOCAL: 604-764-1380
- EMAIL: TREVOR@THETOWNHOUSEGUY.CA
Click to view Site Plan
The well-thought-out floorplans are designed for how you want to live, with an open living area, convenient powder room on the main floor, and a family room off the kitchen. Expansive windows brighten every room with natural light and the quality of the finishes is exceptional.
The meticulous attention to detail can be seen in the matching mosaic tile on the kitchen backsplash and around the gas fireplace. Kitchens feature high-end stainless steel Jenn-Air™ appliances, solid quartz slab countertops, and custom Shaker-style cabinetry. Ensuites are deluxe, with Carrera marble accents, Grohe™ rain showerheads and luxurious Nu-Heat™ in-floor heating.
- 65 freehold rowhomes in the heart of desirable Grandview Heights in South Surrey
- Created by StreetSide Developments – part of Qualico®, recognized as the largest integrated real estate company in Western Canada with over 60 years of history
- All homes have 4 bedrooms and include finished basements, rear yards and a detached garage with additional parking spot
- Arts and Crafts style architecture by Robert Ciccozzi Architecture Inc.
- Proud curb appeal with feature roofs, use of brick throughout, hardi-plank siding and shingles in natural, earthy tones
- Elegant solid core front entry door with satin chrome hardware by Taymor
- Enjoy entertaining and outdoor living on generous patios with your private, professionally landscaped yard
AMENITIES SURROUND YOU. THE CONVENIENCE IS PRICELESS.
There are over 130 shops and services just 5 minutes away at Morgan Crossing and Grandview Corners. Plus there are many more shopping centres within a short drive. The vibrant, growing neighbourhood is central to great cafes and restaurants, friendly pubs and movie theatres. Growing families will love being able to walk to both public and private elementary schools. Direct access to major transit routes – including Highway 99 and 24th Avenue – makes it easy to commute to work. And if you like to shop and vacation in the United States, the border is just 10 minutes away.