Nestled in a serene setting amongst a grove of tall evergreens, you’ll discover Cathedral Grove, Polygon’s executive-style townhome community in the revered Morgan Heights neighbourhood of South Surrey.
This beautiful collection of spacious townhomes are reflective of English Arts & Crafts-style architecture and feature open-plan interiors with four bedrooms, gourmet kitchens with cozy eating nooks and family rooms, main floor powder rooms, large decks, private fenced yards and attached double-car garages.
At the heart of the community, a winding pathway through a lush garden leads to the impressive Evergreen Club, the country club-inspired residents-only clubhouse that invites homeowners to take time to relax and enjoy over 7,500 square feet of amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool and spa, fitness studio, fireside lounge, movie room and more.
And for first-class activities, the award-winning Morgan Creek golf course, an abundance of schools – including Southridge private school – and an exciting new shopping village are all just minutes away.
- Traditional English Arts and Crafts architecture designed by award-winning Raymond Letkeman Architect Inc.
- Natural, central green space with towering evergreens, private country-club style amenity and architecturally appointed gatehouse to welcome you home.
- Solid maple overheight wood cabinetry in two select stain finishes paired with brushed stainless steel pulls.
- Entertain friends around the granite wrapped island.
- Quality and design are expressed through energy-efficient stainless steel appliances by Bosch.
- Ensuites offer a deep soaker tub and separate showers surrounded by natural stone inserts encased in handset ceramic tile.
TO FIND OUT ABOUT NEW LISTINGS IN THIS TOWNHOUSE COMPLEX BEFORE THEY HIT THE PUBLIC MLS, CONTACT:
- LOCAL: 604-764-1380
- EMAIL: TREVOR@THETOWNHOUSEGUY.CA